We are looking for qualified, talented individuals to join the First Community Bank team. We offer rewarding benefits and competitive salaries. If interested, please apply today.
Commercial Lender (More Info)
Date Listed: 07/24/2014
Location: Mobile County
Reports To: Chief Lending Officer
- Maintains and maximizes a large portfolio. Responsible for aggressively soliciting and servicing prospective customers producing a variety of commercial and consumer loans. Generates and manages a portfolio of business and corresponding relationships, while seeking new accounts through calling efforts, marketing, and referrals.
- Provide direct service to customers of the Bank with respect to deposit and loan products and services; approve and reject loan applications within individual lending authority levels.
- Assist customers in obtaining specialized services from other Bank departments as necessary; provide help to customers with specific inquiries or service problems.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank operating policies and procedures which impact commercial services.
- Obtains and analyzes financial data, provides services on approved lines of credit, equipment, financing loans, etc.
- Keeps informed as to the status of loans in the department. Follows current loans to ensure complete compliance with terms.
- Makes decisions on loans and terms within established lending limits, or makes recommendations to a supervisor. Participates with senior lender on large loans.
- Interviews applicants to develop information concerning their business, needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine whether a loan may be an acceptable risk.
- Participation in community services activities and employee events is encouraged.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience, loan production in commercial and real estate lending, loan portfolio administration and product sales
- Relationship management skills for key commercial, small business and personal relationships.
- Highly developed analytical and underwriting expertise, credit quality focus
- Strong community leadership experience
If interested, please apply online.
Date listed: 2/26/2015
Location: Mt. Vernon
Reports To: Sr. Branch Manager
Receive and pay out money, and maintain accurate records of all transactions. Promotes the company services, answers questions and directs customers to the appropriate department for specialized services, assists all tellers in office to ensure smooth and orderly operations of the teller line and related functions.
* Receives cash and checks for deposit; and payments for all types of accounts, verifies amounts and examines checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of person receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
* Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and balances and that written and numerical amounts agree.
* Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipt.
* Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
* Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
* Prepare and verify traveler's checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks.
* Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
* Issue stop payment requests and places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
* Retrieve payment and give credit for credit cards and treasury payments.
* Provide customers with account information and credit balances.
* Balances currency, coin and checks in cash drawer at end of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
* Process other transactions such as night deposits and mail deposits following the security guidelines.
* Ensures each teller balances every day. Provides assistance to locate any differences. Ensures that all differences are properly documents and reported to the Office Administrator if required.
* Monitors and controls all "detail responsibilities" generally performed by tellers.
* Ensures that the appearance of the teller area and personnel are neat, organized and in accordance with Bank policy.
* Ensures that all negotiable and confidential records in the work area are properly secured each day.
* Oversees proper dually controlled daily opening of the night depository and the processing of the contents therein.
* Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
If interested, please apply online.