Transferring funds between banking institutions should be easy, shouldn't it? Well now it is. Transfer funds between your FCB accounts and accounts elsewhere with our F.I.T. Program.
Simply log into online banking or mobile banking to transfer funds. Then send or receive up to $3,000 per day with your FCB checking or savings. It's secure and available whenever you need it. Contact us for more information, or visit a branch today to sign up for this convenient service.
- Convenient bank to bank transfer service
- Transfer funds between your FCB checking or savings accounts and accounts at other banking institutions
- Works with online banking and mobile banking
- Transfer funds from anywhere, 24/7
- Up to $3,000 per day can be transferred between accounts (maximum 3 transfers per day)
- Low $3 fee per transfer
- Secure and easy to use
In order to use external accounts for F.I.T., your external accounts must be verified.
FCB will verify that you are authorized on the external account by means of auto verification: your account will be credited with a random amount within one to two business days.
Once you see the credit on your external account, log back into online banking. Then go to "Enrolled Accounts." Key in the amount of the credit without decimal points or dollar signs.
A permanent link is then established between those two accounts, which will allow you to transfer money in and out of your accounts. Simply select the account, enter the amount, and click "Submit."